Tuesday 31 August 2010

twitter and delicious

Service announcement time folks!

Up to now I've basically been using twitter as a "that's interesting" service. The only problem has been that I've not been as systematic as I should be about recording the url's of things that I wanted to refer back to.

As part of my drive to become more efficient I'm going to start using delicious to bookmark the url's of blog posts or web articles I think I'll want to refer back to - and these will mostly be more technical material. I've set my delicious feed to repost these to twitter, a bit like I do with my tumblr feed for notes and comments.

News reports and so on that I think interesting that day will still go direct to twitter.

I've added a link to the sidebar to let you subscribe direct to my delicious posts should you feel an overwhelming desire to do so ...

No comments: